Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First post

Well, here I am, new to the brave new world of blogs. I always thought of blogs being something for people with too much time and too much to say for themselves. Well I certainly don't have too much time...

But I find myself talking and talking about the subject of horses, particularly their education and the way people interact with them, so here we go!

I will not post here with daily regularity but I hope I'll be able to share my thoughts reasonably often. In the process I don't doubt I will ruffle a feather or two and I'm looking forward to some feedback and lively exchanges.

To find out more about me and my background and what I do, please visit www.narrawin.com which is the gaited horse stud I'm running with my partner.

On this christmas day in 2007, I extend season's greetings to you and wish you a wonderful 2008.

Christiane

No comments: